NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW!
Check out Quick and Easy EMF Guide: 99 Tips to Lower Exposure to Harmful Electromagnetic Radiation.
“Remember the novel coronavirus? The COVID-19 pandemic? Like EMFs, we couldn’t see, touch, or smell that invisible enemy. Now is a good time to unburden and protect our immune system as much as possible. Although we cannot totally escape the presence of EMFs, we can take steps and adopt habits that will greatly reduce our exposure to harmful electromagnetic radiation…”
A 2017 analysis of over 40, 000 men in 50 countries found a 52.4% sperm decline in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand… What can you do?
10 Examples of Electromagnetic Energy
Where are exposures coming from and what can we do about them?
- Nature and direct current
- Basic electricity and dirty electricity (Alternating Currents)
- Radio and TV towers
- Smart Phones
- WiFi / Routers / Bluetooth
- Cell Towers
- Light, light, light
10. Gamma Rays and Cosmic Rays.
A little + a little + a little = a LOT.
Check out the rest of this brilliant and informative article by our very own Lois Cadwallader! HERE
Thank you to Electricsense.com for the post.
There will be no facet of our lives that will remain untouched by 5G.
Here are just a few of things 5G has in store for us:
- Irreplaceable physical health
- Precious mental, emotional well-being
- Sacred privacy lost
- Priceless environment in jeopardy
All impacted by this new “promising” technology.
As it turned out, industry knew that asbestos was causing lung disease, but conspired to cover it up and allow hundreds of thousands to suffer. 
Same with the tobacco companies.
Big Tobacco tricked hundreds of millions of people into thinking that smoking was not only not harmful, but possibly good for your health. And they got away with it for decades. [28,29]
The time-line of lies regarding “safe” things that were really dangerous provide detailed evidence of how industry and government agencies conspired to suppress the truth and promote money-making products. 
Don’t think Big Wireless wouldn’t, couldn’t, or isn’t already putting profits before people. Check out the rest of the story here:
Is 5G Dangerous? What The Science Says
A new, “digital toxin” has arrived.
You’re bathed in it 24/7.
And it’s not going away anytime soon.
Experts are saying it’s causing symptoms of premature aging, including memory loss, inflammation and even cancer.
You know what I’m talking about.
EMFs, electromagnetic fields, cell phone radiation, smart meter radiation, WiFi, dirty electricity…. it goes under so many names.
Yet all too few people are aware of it.
And even fewer know what to do to protect themselves.
That’s why I’m excited to be speaking at the EMF Health Summit.
At the summit you will hear from 34 world leading experts who are also passionate.
I’ll be sharing ‘Why EMF’s are the Tobacco of the Digital Age: Strategies for Minimizing Your Exposure.
What You’ll Learn –
- 4 reasons you must avoid energy efficient lighting and how to safely light your home instead
- 7 step process to enjoy vibrant health by effectively dealing with EMFs in your environment
- 4 ways to protect yourself from the cancer inducing electric radiation found in most homes
Other guests include:
- Oram Miller, BBEC, EMRS: 5G is Coming and What YOU Can Do About It NOW
- David Carpenter, MD, Harvard-trained physician: EMF Science: Simple Steps to Safeguard your Health
- Jack Kruse, MD and neurosurgeon: The Inconvenient Truth: What Happens Every Time You Put a Cell Phone Against Your Head
- Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS: Eat To Beat EMFs: Practical Tips On How To Fortify Your System
- Daniel Pompa, PSc.D: Accelerating Cellular Regeneration – How to Protect Yourself from EMFs
- Zach Bush, MD: Restore Intercellular Communication: The Road To Health
“Nine years ago, my husband, two children, and I participated in the first National Day of Unplugging (NDU), where we turned off screens on a Friday night for 24 hours. The experience was so profound that we decided to make it a weekly ritual. We call it Technology Shabbat and it’s been one of the best things we’ve ever done as a family,”
“The first time we tried it, a few things happened that I didn’t expect,” Shlain continues. “We found that time truly slows down…like we got four Saturdays in one. When we went back online Saturday night, we appreciated technology in a whole new light.” The more they did it, the more powerful the experience; the more productive the work week.
Check out the rest of the story here: