10 Examples of Electromagnetic Energy
Where are exposures coming from and what can we do about them?
- Nature and direct current
- Basic electricity and dirty electricity (Alternating Currents)
- Radio and TV towers
- Smart Phones
- WiFi / Routers / Bluetooth
- Cell Towers
- Light, light, light
10. Gamma Rays and Cosmic Rays.
A little + a little + a little = a LOT.
Check out the rest of this brilliant and informative article by our very own Lois Cadwallader! HERE
Thank you to Electricsense.com for the post.
There will be no facet of our lives that will remain untouched by 5G.
Here are just a few of things 5G has in store for us:
- Irreplaceable physical health
- Precious mental, emotional well-being
- Sacred privacy lost
- Priceless environment in jeopardy
All impacted by this new “promising” technology.
As it turned out, industry knew that asbestos was causing lung disease, but conspired to cover it up and allow hundreds of thousands to suffer. 
Same with the tobacco companies.
Big Tobacco tricked hundreds of millions of people into thinking that smoking was not only not harmful, but possibly good for your health. And they got away with it for decades. [28,29]
The time-line of lies regarding “safe” things that were really dangerous provide detailed evidence of how industry and government agencies conspired to suppress the truth and promote money-making products. 
Don’t think Big Wireless wouldn’t, couldn’t, or isn’t already putting profits before people. Check out the rest of the story here:
Is 5G Dangerous? What The Science Says
A new, “digital toxin” has arrived.
You’re bathed in it 24/7.
And it’s not going away anytime soon.
Experts are saying it’s causing symptoms of premature aging, including memory loss, inflammation and even cancer.
You know what I’m talking about.
EMFs, electromagnetic fields, cell phone radiation, smart meter radiation, WiFi, dirty electricity…. it goes under so many names.
Yet all too few people are aware of it.
And even fewer know what to do to protect themselves.
That’s why I’m excited to be speaking at the EMF Health Summit.
At the summit you will hear from 34 world leading experts who are also passionate.
I’ll be sharing ‘Why EMF’s are the Tobacco of the Digital Age: Strategies for Minimizing Your Exposure.
What You’ll Learn –
- 4 reasons you must avoid energy efficient lighting and how to safely light your home instead
- 7 step process to enjoy vibrant health by effectively dealing with EMFs in your environment
- 4 ways to protect yourself from the cancer inducing electric radiation found in most homes
Other guests include:
- Oram Miller, BBEC, EMRS: 5G is Coming and What YOU Can Do About It NOW
- David Carpenter, MD, Harvard-trained physician: EMF Science: Simple Steps to Safeguard your Health
- Jack Kruse, MD and neurosurgeon: The Inconvenient Truth: What Happens Every Time You Put a Cell Phone Against Your Head
- Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS: Eat To Beat EMFs: Practical Tips On How To Fortify Your System
- Daniel Pompa, PSc.D: Accelerating Cellular Regeneration – How to Protect Yourself from EMFs
- Zach Bush, MD: Restore Intercellular Communication: The Road To Health
“Nine years ago, my husband, two children, and I participated in the first National Day of Unplugging (NDU), where we turned off screens on a Friday night for 24 hours. The experience was so profound that we decided to make it a weekly ritual. We call it Technology Shabbat and it’s been one of the best things we’ve ever done as a family,”
“The first time we tried it, a few things happened that I didn’t expect,” Shlain continues. “We found that time truly slows down…like we got four Saturdays in one. When we went back online Saturday night, we appreciated technology in a whole new light.” The more they did it, the more powerful the experience; the more productive the work week.
Check out the rest of the story here:
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has been studying the effect of screen time for children. The preliminary results are in and they’re not good.
The NIH report shows that nine- and ten-year-old children who spend more than two hours in front of a screen each day score lower on thinking and language tests. This is troubling since the average “tweenager” spends up to six hours a day on their tablet or phone.
In addition, scientists have found that children with daily screen usage of more than seven hours show premature thinning of the brain cortex. This is the outermost layer that processes information from the physical world. While it’s too soon to know with certainty that screen time usage caused the changes to the children’s brains, scientists will be monitoring this relationship carefully.
Are your children addicted to technology?
The NIH report is just one example of the growing effect of technology on our children. Another study related smartphone use by children to sleep deprivation and other problems associated with poor attention spans. This is alarming since two-thirds of children take their smartphones to bed with them.
One group of scientists found that the more time four-year-olds spent interacting with media, the shorter their sleep was at ages four and six. A study published by Harvard Medical School has shown that blue-tinged light emitted by devices such as smartphones and tablets suppresses the production of melatonin, a sleep-inducing hormone vital to good sleep.
Practical ways to manage technology
In The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place, Andy Crouch offers practical commitments parents can make to help their children and family manage technology. Among them:
- Turn off technology one hour a day, one day a week, and one week a year.
- Use screens for a purpose and together rather than aimlessly and alone.
- Dedicate car time to conversation with no technology.
- Be sure spouses have each other’s passwords and parents have complete access to their children’s devices.
I would add this: community is vital to our souls. We were made to do life together. Every image of the church in the New Testament is collective–a vine with many branches, a body with many parts.
By contrast, technology isolates us. For every family that plays a video game together, there are multitudes of children (and parents) who play them alone. A computer or handheld device is intentionally isolating. It’s hard for two people to use one keyboard or focus on the same screen. Such isolation can be devastating.
Full article available here:
The award-winning documentary Take Back Your Power examines evidence of health & environmental issues, in-home privacy invasions, systemic over-billing, fires and hacking vulnerability. This documentary can be purchased at their web site.
Additionally, the EMF Safety network writes that all around the world people are reporting WiFi / Wireless radiation is affecting their health. The EMF Safety network has collected many smart meter health complaints. Utilities claim smart meters are safe, and compare them to cell phones. However cell phones, cell towers, WiFi and other wireless devices can also affect your health. Reducing your Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) exposure can benefit your overall health and wellness.
In Lyon, France on May 31, 2011 ‐‐ The WHO/International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (WiFi / Wireless Radiation) as possibly carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B), based on an increased risk for glioma, a malignant type of brain cancer
List of symptoms:
- Sleep problems (insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, night waking, nightmares)
- Stress, agitation, anxiety, irritability
- Headaches, sharp pain or pressure in the head
- Ringing in the ears, ear pain, high pitched ringing
- Concentration, memory or learning problems
- Fatigue, muscle or physical weakness
- Disorientation, dizziness, or balance problems
- Eye problems, including eye pain, pressure in the eyes,
- Cardiac symptoms, heart palpitations, heart arrhythmias, chest pain
- Leg cramps, or neuropathy
- Arthritis, body pain, sharp, stabbing pains
- Nausea, flu-like symptoms
- Sinus problems, nose bleeds
- Respiratory problems, cough, asthma
- Skin rashes, facial flushing
- Urinary problems
- Endocrine disorders, thyroid problems, diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Hyperactivity or changes in children’s behavior
- Recurrence of cancer
- And more
Many homeowners are unaware that Smart Meters were installed in most homes, businesses, and schools throughout the U.S.
These devices produce high levels of WiFi / Wireless Radiation and Dirty Electricity.
If you want to measure WiFi / Wireless / RF radiation on your own, I have found that this meter is the easiest to use:
To measure Dirty Electricity, this meter is very easy to use as well:
In some areas customers have the option of putting the old analog meter back on homes, businesses, and schools. Putting back the previous meter is normally called the “Opt-Out” program. Consider yourself fortunate if you do have this choice.
You will have to call your local Electrical Utility Company to find out if this is available to you.
Below is information on Nevada’s Opt-Out Program.
To Opt-Out, call Nevada Energy at 702-402-4273 in Southern Nevada or 1-888-559-9744 in Northern Nevada. Have your account number ready when you call so that Nevada Energy can schedule your Opt-Out appointment.
In Southern Nevada there is a one-time set-up fee of $52.86 and a monthly recurring fee of $8.72. In Northern Nevada there is a one-time set-up fee of $52.44 and a monthly recurring fee of $8.72. The fees will appear on your bill as a “non-standard meter charge.” These are the fees as of 2016.
Only customers of record (the person whose name is on the bill) with Nevada Energy are authorized to participate in the program.
Participation in the Opt-Out Program is limited to 12,000 electric customers in Southern Nevada, 4,500 electric customers in Northern Nevada and 4,500 gas customers in Northern Nevada. Participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.