Stop Dirty Electricity provides EMF (Electromagnetic fields) home, businesses, and school inspections, Do-It-Yourself Video packages, and Phone Consulting that will protect your environment from harmful electromagnetic radiation.
All EMF Inspections and EMF Testing are performed by Bill Cadwallader, E.M.R.S. Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist.
Bill is one of only 25 Electromagnetic Radiation Specialists who are certified and practicing in the United States.
*Testing ALL of the below EMF Inspection Services are imperative.
Don’t be fooled – only use a Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist!
1. Testing four types of Electromagnetic Radiation:
a. Wireless / WiFi Radiation through the air
b. Electric Radiation on your wires
c. Magnetic Radiation on your wires
d. Dirty Electricity on your wires
2. Measure utility services entering the Business or School
3. Performed with Commercial Grade, Calibrated Meters and Certified Measuring Devices
TYPES OF INSPECTIONS
1. Office suites & buildings (1-2 hours)
2. Classroom (1-2 hours)
1. Strategic placement of filters for Dirty Electricity (DE).
2. Shielding of Wireless / WiFi Radiation, Cell Towers and Electric Radiation.
3. Product testing, development and purchasing assistance for shielding products.
4. Stopping electrical current from water pipes, gas meters, TV lines, and telephone lines.
5. Detection and correction of wiring code violations that cause magnetic radiation.
– Many of EMF Solutions can be put in place during the assessment at no additional cost.
– Other EMF Solutions require a second visit with the company of a certified electrician or plumber to fix code violations.
The Gigahertz Solutions equipment we use for detection and measurement are specially designed for Certified Electromagnetic Radiation Specialists. It is state of the art, the most sensitive available, certified and calibrated. When electrical or plumbing repair is required we can direct you to experienced and licensed contractors that are EMF aware.
EMF INSPECTION FEES
– $99 and up depending on complexity and size.
– Contact us to voice your concerns and learn what EMF Solutions are right for your business or school.
– Call us at (877) 783-6485 or (702) 845-5794. Or click here to fill out our contact form.
Click to Get Your Free Report: 10 Things you can do now to minimize radiation exposure in your home.
– Southern Utah EMF Inspections – Including St. George and surrounding areas
– Northern & Eastern Arizona EMF Inspections – Including Flagstaff, Kingman, Havasu
– San Diego County California EMF Inspections
– Orange County California EMF Inspections
Travel and service to other locations is also available, contact us for more information.